sunnuntai 22. marraskuuta 2015

Waxing the car and first snow in Finland

Few days ago, I decided to wax my car, just to make it easier to wash in winter. Took us few hours first washing it and then waxing it with four of us doing it, but the result is beautiful, sadly, I do not have any good pictures now, but I'll add one soon enough.

Yesterday, Finland got it's first snow on most parts of the country, so it was time to have fun on an empty parking lot, there were few close calls, but nothing bad happent, but there I noticed that Xsara was leaking petrol from underneath, so had to go back to friends garage and take care of that. After two hours and one jack Xsara was working fine again.










Wax drying up

Just having fun

Sorry for bad pic,but I got one pic from one of the close calls